Saturday night’s Symposium Reception in the Mortlock Chamber is free for all delegates. Please note that all other social events are to be attended at own cost.
- Friday Night – Meet up for eats and drinks at MOD (Museum of Discovery), North Terrace (adjacent Morphett Street Bridge), Adelaide. Food and drinks are available at Food Lore in the MOD foyer. 5:30-7:30pm.
- Saturday Morning – Have breakfast at Maison Clement, Shop 16, Adelaide Central Markets, Adelaide. 7:00-8:15 am.
- Saturday Night – Join us for the Symposium Reception with a welcoming address from Geoff Strempel, Director of the State Library. It will be held in the Mortlock Chamber, State Library of South Australia, North Terrace, Adelaide. 6:30-8:30pm.
- Sunday Morning – You can choose between Cafe Troppo and The Original Pancake Kitchen for breakfast. 7:30-8:30am.
- Sunday Night – The Symposium closing drinks will be at the Gresham Street Bars – La Buvette Drinkery / Bibliotheca Bar & Book Exchange / Mississippi Moon. 5:30pm onwards.